... Winter Storm Warning remains in effect from 5 PM this
afternoon to 8 PM MST Saturday...
* what... heavy snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 5 to 9
inches below 7000 feet and over the Interstate 80 Summit with
10 to 14 over the north Laramie and snowy ranges.
* Where... higher elevations across southeastern Wyoming
including the snowy and Laramie ranges, including the
foothills west of Cheyenne and the Interstate 80 Summit.
* When... from 5 PM Friday to 8 PM MST Saturday.
* Additional details... travel could be very difficult. Patchy
blowing snow could significantly reduce visibility, especially
by Saturday morning.
A Winter Storm Warning for snow means severe winter weather
conditions will make travel very hazardous or impossible. If you
must travel, keep an extra flashlight, food and water in your
vehicle in case of an emergency.
The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Central Laramie Range and Southwest Platte County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Storm Warning
Issued: 2:26 AM MST Nov. 16, 2018 – National Weather Service
High Wind Warning
Issued: 7:58 AM MST Nov. 16, 2018 – National Weather Service
... High Wind Warning now in effect until 11 am MST this morning...
* timing... through 11 am Friday morning
* winds... west at 35 to 45 mph gusting up to 65 mph.
* Impacts... mainly to transportation. Strong cross winds will
create dangerous travel for light weight and high profile
vehicles, including camping trailers. This warning includes
Bordeaux along Interstate 25 between Chugwater and Wheatland.
A High Wind Warning means a hazardous high wind event is expected
or occurring. Sustained wind speeds of at least 40 mph or gusts
of 58 mph or more can lead to property damage.