The Flood Warning continues for
the Yellow River at Necedah.
* Until Tuesday afternoon... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 3:30 am Monday the stage was 15.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall... dropping below flood
stage by this evening.
Lat... Lon 4396 9003 4395 9006 4415 9014 4415 9009
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Juneau Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 4:16 AM CDT Apr. 24, 2017 – National Weather Service
Issued: 4:34 AM CDT Apr. 24, 2017 – National Weather Service
... Elevated fire danger today...
Strong south winds of 15 to 25 mph, gusting to 35 mph, and low
relative humidity will create elevated fire danger across the area
today. Fires could start easily and spread quickly. Check with
local authorities before considering any outdoor burning
activities. Be very careful with hot equipment near dry grassy
areas and do not throw cigarettes out of your window. Conditions
will improve later this evening.