The Flood Warning continues for
the Black River near Galesville.
* Until Monday afternoon... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:45 PM Saturday the stage was 12.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast... the river is expected to fall below flood stage Sunday
* Impact... at 12.0 feet... flooding mainly impacts wildlands and
agricultural pasture land. However the approach to the south end of
the County Road vv bridge over the Black River may be flooded.
Lat... Lon 4411 9097 4393 9135 4395 9138 4407 9133 4413 9100
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
La Crosse Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:42 PM CDT Apr. 22, 2017 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Barre Mills
- Brice Prairie
- Burr Oak
- Cold Springs
- Council Bay
- French Island
- Grand Crossing
- Holiday Heights
- La Crosse
- Maple Grove (La Crosse)
- Middle Ridge
- Mount Lacrosse Ski Area
- New Amsterdam
- North La Crosse
- Prairie La Crosse
- West La Crosse
- West Salem