... Winter Storm Watch remains in effect from late tonight through
late Tuesday night...
* snow accumulations... 8 to 12 inches.
* Timing... light snow will develop Tuesday morning and continue
into Tuesday night. The snow may be heavy at times.
* Impacts... snow will accumulate on roads and especially along
Interstate 90 making traveling hazardous.
* Temperatures... 28 to 32.
* Web page: for a detailed view of the hazard area visit
A Winter Storm Watch means there is a potential for significant
snow... sleet... or ice accumulations that may impact travel.
Continue to monitor the latest forecasts.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
East Slopes of the Washington Cascades Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Storm Watch
Issued: 4:47 AM PST Dec. 10, 2018 – National Weather Service