The Flood Warning continues for the Nueces River near Bluntzer.
* Until tonight, or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8 PM Tuesday, the stage was 18.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and nonflood flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Forecast: the river will continue to fall, dropping below flood
stage late this evening.
* At 18.0 feet, minor lowland flooding occurs. Sustained flow at this
rate floods homes downstream near Calallen.
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
fld latest forecast 6 am lst
location stg stg day time Wed Thu Fri Sat sun
Bluntzer 18 18.0 Tue 8 PM 16.3 15.0 14.8 14.6 14.5
Lat... Lon 2799 9787 2802 9775 2797 9775 2794 9768
2787 9776 2792 9783
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Nueces Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:32 PM CDT Oct. 17, 2017 – National Weather Service