The National Weather Service in Corpus Christi has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Nueces River near Bluntzer.
* Until Tuesday evening... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 2:00 PM Monday the stage was 18.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Forecast: the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* At 18.0 feet minor lowland flooding occurs. Sustained flow at this
rate floods homes downstream near Calallen.
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
fld latest forecast 6 am lst
location stg stg day time Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
Bluntzer 18 18.0 Mon 02 PM 18.0 17.9 17.9 17.9 17.9
Lat... Lon 2799 9787 2802 9775 2797 9775 2794 9768
2787 9776 2792 9783
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Jim Wells Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 3:10 PM CDT Sep. 24, 2018 – National Weather Service