The National Weather Service in Memphis TN has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the S.F. Of the Forked Deer river near Halls
* from Wednesday January 23 until further notice.
* At 12 PM Tuesday the stage was... 9.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Maximum forecast stage of 11.5 feet on Thursday January 24.
* Flood stage is 9.0 feet.
* The river rose above flood stage and will continue rising to near
11.5 feet by Thursday January 24 then begin falling.
At 11.5 feet, farmland near the river is flooded..
Lat... Lon 3595 8948 3600 8940 3589 8932 3584 8940
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Crockett Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 12:30 PM CST Jan. 22, 2019 – National Weather Service
Issued: 3:06 PM CST Jan. 22, 2019 – National Weather Service
... Wind Advisory in effect until 6 am CST Wednesday...
The National Weather Service in Memphis has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect until 6 am CST Wednesday.
* Winds... sustained south winds between 20 to 20 mph with gusts to
* Timing... 6 PM CST tonight to 6 am CST Wednesday.
* Impacts... loose outdoor items will be vulnerable to the strong
winds. Travel may become difficult and hazardous... especially
on east to west roadways and for high profile vehicles.
A Wind Advisory means that sustained winds of 25 mph or greater
are expected. Winds this strong can make driving difficult,
especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra caution.