... Flood Warning now in effect until late Sunday night...
the Flood Warning continues for
the great Pee Dee at Pee Dee.
* Until late Sunday night.
* At 9:00 am Wednesday the stage was 20.87 feet.
* Flood stage is 19.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 21.0 feet by just after
midnight tonight. The river will fall below flood stage early Sunday
* Impact... at 20.0 feet... flood waters will affect swamplands and logging
interests. Flood waters will affect Timberland as far downstream as Yauhannah
two weeks after the crest passes Pee Dee. Logging equipment needs to be moved.
Lat... Lon 3424 7962 3424 7950 3400 7945 3385 7932
3385 7944 3398 7957
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Marion Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:59 AM EST Jan. 16, 2019 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Ariel Cross Road
- Blue Brick
- Brittons Neck
- Carter Landing
- Cartwheel Landing
- Catfish Landing
- Davis Landing
- Dog Bluff Landing
- North Mullins
- Pee Dee
- Peters Ferry Landing
- Polecat Landing
- Sampson Landing
- Spring Branch
- Stave Landing
- Temperance Hill
- Turner Place
- West Marion