... Fire Weather Watch in effect from Wednesday afternoon through
late Wednesday night for abundant lightning and gusty outflow
The National Weather Service in Pendleton has issued a Fire
Weather Watch, which is in effect from Wednesday afternoon
through late Wednesday night.
* Affected area... in Oregon... fire weather zones 642, 643, 644,
and 645. In Washington... fire weather zones 643 and 645.
* Timing... Wednesday afternoon through Wednesday night.
* Lightning activity level... 3.
* Precipitation... one quarter to one third of an inch.
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
red flag warnings.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Ochoco-John Day Highlands Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Watch
Issued: 2:16 PM PDT Aug. 21, 2017 – National Weather Service