... High wind watch in effect from late Sunday night through
The National Weather Service in Medford has issued a high wind
watch... which is in effect from late Sunday night through Monday
* Winds... southwest 35 to 50 mph with gusts to 60 mph possible,
especially in the higher terrain.
* Timing... early Monday morning into Monday night.
* Locations include... Summer Lake, Paisley, Valley Falls, portions
of Highway 31 between Valley Falls and Summer Lake and portions
of Highway 395 and 140 in Lake County.
* Impacts... driving may become extremely difficult, especially
for high profile vehicles. Blowing snow will lower visibilities
* View the hazard area in detail at
A high wind watch means there is the potential for a hazardous
high wind event. Sustained winds of at least 40 mph, or gusts of
58 mph or stronger may occur. Continue to monitor the latest
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Central and Eastern Lake County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
High Wind Watch
Issued: 1:30 PM PST Feb. 22, 2019 – National Weather Service