... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 11 am PDT
* what... snow occurring. Plan on difficult travel conditions. Tree
branches could fall as well. Snow will be lighter Friday
afternoon and evening, when 2 to 4 inches are expected. Heavy
snow will return Friday night into Saturday morning, when
another 6 to 10 inches are expected.
* Where... south central Oregon Cascades and southern Oregon
Cascades above 4500 feet, including Diamond Lake, Crater Lake,
and the passes along highways 62, 230, and 138.
* When... until 11 am Saturday. The heaviest snowfall rates will
occur between 11 PM this evening and 5 am Saturday.
* Additional details... look for reduced visibilities at times.
* slow down and allow extra time to reach your destination.
* Carry tire chains and be prepared for snow covered roads and
* See weather.Gov/Medford/cams for latest Road conditions.
* A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause travel difficulties.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
South Central Oregon Cascades Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 1:48 PM PDT Oct. 20, 2017 – National Weather Service