... Wind Advisory remains in effect until 4 PM PST Sunday...
* winds... southeast 25 to 30 mph with gusts up to 55 mph.
* Timing... beginning this late this afternoon for the southern
portion of The Bear creek portions of the Rogue Valley from
Talent southeastward. These winds are expected to spread into
Medford Sunday and are likely to peak in strength Sunday
* Locations include... from Ashland to Central Point, as well as
White City. This includes portions of Interstate 5, Highway
62, Highway 140, and the Tiller Highway.
* Impacts... strong winds may make travel difficult, especially
for high profile vehicles. Loose items may be blown about.
* View the hazard area in detail at
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with
higher gusts possible. Use extra caution.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Jackson County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 2:06 PM PST Dec. 15, 2018 – National Weather Service