... Wind Advisory remains in effect from 10 PM this evening to
4 PM PST Sunday...
* winds... from the south 25 to 35 mph with gusts up to 55 mph.
* Timing... late this evening through Sunday afternoon.
* Locations include... most of central and eastern Douglas
County, interior Coos and Curry counties, and Josephine
County. This includes portions of Interstate 5 from north of
Grants Pass to near drain, portions of Highway 138 and the
Tiller Highway, and portions of the Illinois Valley south of
Obrien. Sunny Valley, Glendale, Azalea, Tiller and portions of
* Impacts... strong winds may make travel difficult, especially
for high profile vehicles. Loose items may be blown about.
* View the hazard area in detail at
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 25 to 39 mph are expected
with higher gusts possible. Use extra caution.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Eastern Curry County and Josephine County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 2:06 PM PST Dec. 15, 2018 – National Weather Service