... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 10 PM PST this
evening above 1500 feet...
* what... snow showers. Additional snow accumulations of a dusting
to an inch with locally up to 2 inches.
* Where... locations in central Douglas County above 1500 feet
including, Azalea, Glendale, portions of Interstate 5 south of
Canyonville, Highway 42 at Camas Mountain and higher portions
of the trail Tiller Highway 227.
* When... through 10 PM PST this evening.
* Additional details... travel could be slow and difficult with
areas of slippery, snow-covered roads. Wet, untreated surfaces
could become icy as temperatures fall below freezing.
* View the hazard area in detail at
* slow down and allow extra time to reach your destination.
* Carry tire chains and be prepared for snow covered roads and
* See https://www.Tripcheck.Com for latest Road conditions.
* A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause travel difficulties.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Central Douglas County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 4:07 PM PST Feb. 20, 2019 – National Weather Service