... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 4 PM PDT this
* timing... snow showers, decreasing this afternoon.
* Snow level... around 3500 feet.
* Snow accumulations... an additional 2 to 5 inches today, bringing
storm totals to 4 to 8 inches at pass level and 10 to 15 inches
for the higher ski resort elevations.
* Impacts... roads will become snow covered above the snow level
and cause difficult driving conditions. Passes are most likely
to be covered with snow this morning, with some melting possible
midday into this afternoon.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Northern Oregon Cascades Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 3:30 AM PDT Mar. 27, 2017 – National Weather Service
Issued: 12:44 PM PDT Mar. 26, 2017 – National Weather Service
The Flood Warning continues for
the Columbia River at Vancouver.
* At 12 PM Sunday the stage was... 17.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* Forecast... this river will hold fairly steady around 17.5 feet
through Wednesday, then slowly recede to 17.0 later this week.
* Impact... above 17 feet, expect flooding of some lowland access
roads, parking areas, and trails in the Portland and Vancouver
area, including Sauvie Island and Vancouver Lake. Access to some
houseboat communities may be impaired.
Lat... Lon 4555 12228 4567 12265 4576 12274 4576 12286 4556 12269
Nearby Radar Stations
- Abbott Burn
- Breitenbush Hot Springs
- Government Camp
- Lost Lake Resort
- Marion Forks
- Mount Hood Meadows Ski Resort
- Mount Hood Village
- Mountain Air Park
- New Idanha
- Santiam Pass
- Sherar Burn
- Three Lynx
- Upper Soda
- Wildwood (Mount Hood Village)