The National Weather Service in Portland has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Hood River near Hood River
* until this evening.
* At 7 am Sunday the stage was... 12.2 feet / 11827 cfs.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet and flood flow is 13500 cfs.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... this river is forecast to rise above flood stage around
9 am Sunday and is expected to crest at 14.1 ft around 11 am
* Impact... above 15.0 feet, expect flooding of some low-lying roads
and property adjacent to the river and tributary creeks, along with
significant bank erosion. Floodwater and debris may inundate
portions of irrigation canals along the river and tributary creeks.
Lat... Lon 4564 12160 4566 12151 4571 12150 4571 12151 4567 12154
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Western Columbia River Gorge Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:05 AM PDT Oct. 22, 2017 – National Weather Service