The Flood Warning continues for
the Columbia River at Longview.
* At 5 PM Wednesday the stage was... 13.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 13.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... this river is expected to crest at 13.6 ft around 7 PM
Wednesday with the evening high tide and fall below flood stage by 9 PM.
This river also will rise above flood stage during high tide and peak
between 13.6 and 14.0 feet each morning through at least Saturday.
* Impact... above 14.0 ft, expect flooding of farmland and property not
protected by levees to begin in and near Longview, Kalama, and
Lat... Lon 4602 12292 4604 12282 4618 12295 4618 12315 4609 12297
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Lower Columbia Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 6:05 PM PDT Mar. 29, 2017 – National Weather Service