... Winter Weather Advisory in effect from 7 am to 9 PM EST
* what... light snow is expected to transition to sleet and
freezing rain during the morning with freezing rain through the
afternoon into the early evening. Total snow accumulations of
less than an inch and ice accumulations of up to two tenths of
an inch expected.
* Where... Hamilton, Warren, northern Fulton, northern Washington
and northern Saratoga counties.
* When... from 7 am to 9 PM EST Wednesday.
* Additional details... plan on slippery Road conditions.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow, sleet or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Expect slippery
roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Southeast Warren Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 3:50 PM EST Jan. 22, 2019 – National Weather Service
Areal Flood Warning
Issued: 4:27 PM EST Jan. 22, 2019 – National Weather Service
The National Weather Service in Albany has issued a
* Flood Warning for...
an ice jam in...
northwestern Warren County in east central New York...
* until 415 PM EST Wednesday.
* At 422 PM EST, emergency management reported rising water in
Riparius along east Hudson River drive. Water levels continue to
rise and will result in flooding overnight near the Hudson River.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Turn around, don't drown when encountering flooded roads. Most flood
deaths occur in vehicles.
A Flood Warning means that flooding is imminent or occurring. All
interested parties should take necessary precautions immediately.
Please report flooding to the National Weather Service by email at
on facebook at www.Facebook.Com/nwsalbany or twitter @nwsalbany.
Lat... Lon 4368 7389 4364 7388 4364 7390 4368 7391