... Wind Advisory in effect from 11 am this morning to 6 PM MST
The National Weather Service in Albuquerque has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from 11 am this morning to 6 PM MST
* Location... Central Highlands, far northeast Highlands, northeast
Highlands, eastern San Miguel County, Guadalupe County, Quay
* Winds... sustained from the west at 25 to 35 mph with occasional
gusts of 45 to 50 mph.
* Timing... winds will increase through the late morning, becoming
* visibility... no widespread visibility reductions are expected.
* Local impacts... strong cross winds are expected on north-to-
south oriented roads. This includes portions of the Interstate
25 corridor from Ribera to Las Vegas to Raton. Loose items such
as lawn furniture and garbage cans may become toppled or blown
Motorists should exercise caution while travelling. Sudden gusts
of wind may cause you to lose control of your vehicle. Extra
attention should be given to cross winds.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Guadalupe County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 2:51 AM MST Jan. 16, 2019 – National Weather Service