The Flood Warning continues for
the Passaic river at Pine Brook.
* At 10:30 PM Tuesday the stage was 19.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 19.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by late
* Impact... at 19.0 feet... street flooding begins in Fairfield including Camp
Lane Road. Two Bridges Road is closed going into Lincoln Park and Wayne.
* Flood history... this crest compares to a previous crest of 19.2 feet on Jun 16
Fld observed forecast
location stg stg day time crest
Pine Brook 19.0 19.20 Tue 10 PM crested
lat... Lon 4084 7429 4084 7438 4093 7433 4093 7424
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Western Essex Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:51 PM EDT Aug. 14, 2018 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Cedar Grove
- East Orange
- Elm Park Village
- Essex Fells
- Glen Ridge
- Hutton Park
- Ivy Hill
- Llewellyn Park
- Meadow Village
- Montclair Heights
- Newark Heights
- Newstead North
- North Caldwell
- Saint Cloud
- Short Hills
- South Orange
- Upper Montclair
- Upper Montclair Business District
- West Caldwell
- West Orange
- White Oak Ridge