... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 1 PM CDT /noon
MDT/ this afternoon...
* expect a wintry mix to continue... diminishing around 1 PM.
* The heaviest snowfall rates will occur between 7 am this
morning and and 1 PM this afternoon.
* Additional snow accumulations of up to 3 inches and ice
accumulations of a glaze are expected.
* Look for reduced visibilities at times.
* Plan on slippery Road conditions... including during the
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow... sleet or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while
driving. The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling
from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Renville Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 5:12 AM MDT Apr. 24, 2017 – National Weather Service