The Flood Warning continues for
the Missouri River at Sibley.
* Until Friday March 29.
* At 7:56 am Tuesday the stage was 27.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 29.6 feet by
early Friday afternoon. The river will fall below flood stage
Thursday March 28th.
* At 22.0 feet... low-lying rural areas along the river and outside of
levee protection flood.
location fs stage day/time forecast
Sibley 22 27.7 Tue 08 am 29.6 early Friday afternoon
lat... Lon 3925 9431 3922 9417 3916 9415 3918 9420 3918 9432
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Clay Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:02 PM CDT Mar. 19, 2019 – National Weather Service