... Flood Warning now in effect until Friday morning... the Flood
Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Aitkin.
* At 7:30 PM Saturday the stage was 12.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by tomorrow late morning and
continue to rise to near 13.3 feet by Monday early afternoon.The
river will fall below flood stage by Thursday evening.
* At 13.0 feet... the boat ramp at Aitkin City Park floods. A few
driveways become covered with water in the ceadarbrook area. Minor
flooding of farmland occurs in the Cedarbrook community..
this crest compares to a previous crest of 13.3 feet on may 7 2013.
Lat... Lon 4650 9370 4630 9420 4644 9420 4655 9415
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Crow Wing Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:42 PM CDT Apr. 22, 2017 – National Weather Service
- Bay Lake
- Breezy Point
- Crosby Beach
- Crow Wing
- Fifty Lakes
- Fort Ripley
- Lake Hubert
- Lakewood Court
- Little Pine
- Manhattan Beach
- Meadow View Manor
- Pequot Lakes
- Pequot Terrace
- Pine Center
- Saint Mathias
- White Hawk