The Flood Warning continues for
the Connecticut River at Northampton.
* Until Thursday morning... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 9:00 PM Tuesday the stage was 112.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 112.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
early Thursday morning.
* Impact... at 112.0 feet... lowland flooding is expected in and around
Northampton including low lying sections of The Oxbow. Minor
flooding affects Hadley along Aqua vitae Road. In Hatfield,
flooding is expected in the lowest lying sections, primarily
farming interests outside flood dike protection.
Lat... Lon 4228 7270 4242 7270 4243 7246 4227 7252
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Western Hampshire Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:48 PM EDT Apr. 23, 2019 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Bisbee Mill
- Blush Hollow
- Bryant Four Corners
- Camp Howe
- Goss Heights
- Norwich Bridge
- South Worthington
- Swift River
- West Chesterfield
- West Cummington
- West Hawley
- West Worthington
- Williamsburg Station
- Worthington Corners