The National Weather Service in Lake Charles has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Sabine River near Bon Wier.
* From late Thursday night to Saturday evening... or until the warning
* At 1:15 PM Wednesday the stage was 28.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 30.0 feet.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by early Friday morning and
continue to rise to near 30.1 feet by Friday early afternoon. The
river will fall below flood stage by Saturday morning.
* Impact... at stages near 30.0 feet... minor lowland flooding will
occur along the river between Merryville and Bon Wier. A few roads
in southwest Vernon Parish have water over them.
Lat... Lon 3104 9348 3082 9350 3053 9363 3055 9383
3078 9367 3104 9361
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Vernon Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 1:46 PM CST Jan. 23, 2019 – National Weather Service