The Flood Warning continues for
The Bayou Dorcheat near Springhill.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 11:00 am Monday the stage was 12.3 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 12.5 feet by
after midnight tomorrow then begin falling.
* Impact... at 13.0 feet... minor lowland flooding of private boat
ramps. Move livestock to higher ground.
Lat... Lon 3317 9339 3300 9335 3282 9332 3282 9338 3300 9343
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Webster Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 12:11 PM CST Feb. 19, 2018 – National Weather Service
Lake Wind Advisory
Issued: 3:22 PM CST Feb. 19, 2018 – National Weather Service
... Lake Wind Advisory now in effect until 6 am CST Tuesday...
* event... a tight pressure gradient between surface low pressure
system over the plains and surface high pressure over the
southeast states will produce southerly winds of 15-25 mph with
higher gusts to 30-35 mph.
* Timing... through 6 am CST Tuesday.
* Impact... rough chop on area lakes will create hazardous
A lake Wind Advisory indicates that winds will cause rough chop
on area lakes. Small boats will be more prone to take on water and