... Frost advisory remains in effect from 1 am to 9 am CDT
* temperature... lows will be primarily in the mid 30s. Valleys and
hollows sheltered from the wind will be the most susceptible to
* Impacts... frost could damage unprotected sensitive vegetation.
A frost advisory means that frost is expected. Sensitive outdoor
plants may be damaged if left uncovered.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Daviess Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 2:43 PM CDT Apr. 19, 2018 – National Weather Service
Issued: 10:58 AM CDT Apr. 19, 2018 – National Weather Service
The Flood Warning continues for
the Ohio River at Newburgh dam.
* Until Wednesday evening.
* At 10:00 am Thursday the stage was 35.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 38.0 feet.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage Sunday morning and continue to rise
near 41.1 feet Monday morning. The river will fall below flood stage
late on Wednesday.
Lat... Lon 3801 8745 3790 8721 3780 8728 3787 8745