The Flood Warning continues for
the Saint Marys River near Decatur
* until late Wednesday night.
* At 9 PM Tuesday the stage was 18.5 feet and falling.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will fall below the 17.0 foot flood stage
around 3 am Wednesday April 24.
* At 18.5 feet... County Road 225 north... just north of Pleasant Mills
Indiana is closed by flood water. Low land areas of kekionga park
on the southeast side of Decatur begin flooding. Flooding is
limited to farm land in Pleasant Mills Indiana and Wilshire Ohio.
* This crest compares to a previous crest of 18.1 feet which occurred
on Feb 26 2018.
Lat... Lon 4093 8506 4094 8504 4084 8491 4082 8494
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Allen Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:31 PM EDT Apr. 23, 2019 – National Weather Service