The Flood Warning continues for
the Saint Joseph River Ohio above Newville
* until Saturday morning.
* At 9 PM Thursday the stage was 12.4 feet and steady.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will fall below the 12.0 foot flood stage
around 8 am Friday April 20.
* At 12.0 feet... DeKalb County Road 42 about 3 miles northeast of
Newville floods. Agricultural and low lands flood along the St.
Joseph river to the Cedarville Reservoir.
* This crest compares to a previous crest of 12.0 feet which occurred
on Dec 30 2015.
Lat... Lon 4126 8498 4140 8481 4139 8478 4123 8493
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
De Kalb Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:55 PM EDT Apr. 19, 2018 – National Weather Service