The Flood Warning continues for
the Little Wabash River at Carmi.
* Until Friday midday.
* At 8:30 PM Thursday the stage was 27.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 27.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
early Friday morning.
* Impact... at 27.0 feet... the inundation of County roads begins.
Lat... Lon 3826 8816 3825 8802 3804 8813 3793 8808
3791 8812 3801 8828
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
White Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:07 PM CDT May. 25, 2017 – National Weather Service
Lake Wind Advisory
Issued: 3:43 AM CDT May. 26, 2017 – National Weather Service
... Lake Wind Advisory in effect from 10 am this morning to 6 PM
CDT this evening...
The National Weather Service in Paducah has issued a lake Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from 10 am this morning to 6 PM CDT
* Timing... from late morning through the afternoon.
* Winds... south winds will be sustained from 15 to 20 mph with
gusts 20 to 30 mph.
* Impacts... winds are expected to be strong enough to cause
problems for boaters on area lakes. Small boats will be the most
significantly impacted. Boaters on Kentucky Lake, Lake Barkley,
and Rend Lake will be significantly impacted due to their
extensive south fetches.
A lake Wind Advisory indicates that winds will cause rough chop
on area lakes. Small boats will be especially prone to capsizing.