The Flood Warning continues for
the Wabash River at Terre Haute.
* Until Thursday morning.
* At Mon 09:30 am the stage was 17.7 feet. This is 2.0 to 2.5 feet
higher than the observations from the old legacy gauge.
* Flood stage is 16.5 feet. This is 2.5 feet higher than flood stage
from the old legacy gauge.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will rise to near 17.9 feet by Tuesday morning
then begin falling. The river will fall below flood stage Wednesday
* At 17.5 feet... a few sloughs and a drainage have water in them in
the vicinity of sr 63 on the west side of the Wabash River.
Lat... Lon 3960 8736 3943 8740 3930 8757 3932 8763
3945 8747 3960 8741
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Clark Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:31 AM EDT Jun. 25, 2018 – National Weather Service