... Flood Warning now in effect until Friday...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Cedar River near Conesville.
* Until Friday.
* At 7:00 PM Sunday the stage was 12.4 feet and falling.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* No flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast, rise above flood stage Wednesday evening and continue
rising to 13.2 feet Thursday evening. The river will fall below
flood stage Friday.
* Impact, at 13.0 feet, water affects Edgewater Road and 245th
street near Conesville.
Lat... Lon 4164 9121 4170 9110 4157 9106 4129 9132
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Cedar Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:12 PM CDT Jun. 24, 2018 – National Weather Service