The National Weather Service in Peachtree City has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Conasauga river near Tilton.
* From this afternoon until Tuesday morning.
* At 330am Monday the stage was 16.3 feet... and rising.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Forecast to rise above flood stage late this afternoon and
continue to rise to near 18.2 feet this evening.The river will
fall below flood stage after midnight Tuesday.
* At 18.0 feet... flood stage is reached. Minor flooding begins in The
Woodlands... fields and pastures along the river upstream and
downstream from the gage on the Brackett Ridge Road bridge.
Lat... Lon 3473 8489 3472 8483 3463 8488 3463 8495 3471 8497
245 PM EST sun Dec 9 2018
The Flood Warning continues for
the Conasauga river near Eton.
* Until Monday afternoon.
* At 2 PM Sunday the stage was 12.2 feet... and rising.
* Minor flooding is occurring and forecast.
* Flood stage is 12 feet.
* The river will continue rising to near 12.9 feet by after 12 am
Monday. The river will fall below flood stage Monday afternoon.
* At 12 feet... minor flooding of Woodlands... pasture and fields
begins along the river... upstream and downstream from the gage on
Georgia Highway 286 or Dawnville Road.
Lat... Lon 3473 8489 3499 8485 3499 8475 3491 8480 3472 8483
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Murray Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 3:55 AM EST Dec. 10, 2018 – National Weather Service