The Flood Warning continues for
the Apalachicola River near Blountstown.
* From Wednesday evening, or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:15 PM Tuesday the stage was 12.3 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Forecast: rise above flood stage by tomorrow evening and continue
to rise to near 19.6 feet by Saturday morning.
* Impact: at 19.0 feet: minor lowland flooding will occur at Douglas
Landing and Willis Landing campgrounds in Gulf County. The 19.0 ft
level at Blountstown may at times not be representative of river
levels in these areas due to tidal effects, winds, or local
rainfall and should be used with caution.
Lat... Lon 3061 8490 3009 8508 2980 8490 2972 8505 3007 8520 3061 8498
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Liberty Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 7:51 PM CST Nov. 13, 2018 – National Weather Service