The Flood Warning continues for
the Connecticut River at Middle Haddam.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 6:55 PM Sunday the stage was 8.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 7.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 8.2 feet by this
* Impact... at 8.0 feet... flooding is expected in low lying sections
along the Connecticut River from Wethersfield and Glastonbury
downstream through Cromwell, Middletown and Portland. Boating
interests should prepare for a period of swift river flows.
Lat... Lon 4164 7269 4164 7258 4129 7225 4126 7239
4141 7251 4156 7270
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Southern Middlesex Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 7:06 PM EST Jan. 21, 2018 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Clinton Beach
- Cornfield Park
- Deep River
- Deep River Center
- Duck Island Roads
- Essex Village
- Floral Park
- Grove Beach
- Harbor View
- Hawks Nest
- Lake View
- Old Saybrook
- Old Saybrook Center
- Plum Bank Beach
- Pond Meadow
- Saybrook Manor
- Saybrook Point
- Westbrook Center