... Red flag warning remains in effect from noon to 8 PM MDT
Wednesday for gusty winds and low relative humidity for fire
weather zone 223...
* affected area... fire weather zones 223 and 224.
* Winds... southwest 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
* Relative humidity... as low as 9 percent.
* Temperatures... in the 70s to lower 80s.
* Impacts... conditions will be favorable for the rapid ignition,
growth and spread of fires.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now, or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds, low relative humidity, and warm temperatures can
contribute to extreme fire behavior.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Saguache County West of Continental Divide Below 10000 Ft Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Warning
Issued: 8:11 PM MDT Jun. 27, 2017 – National Weather Service