... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 10 PM PST this
evening above 2000 feet...
* what... snow showers. Additional snow accumulations of 1 to 3
inches, with the highest amounts above 4000 feet.
* Where... western Siskiyou County including the higher portions
of Highway 96, Highway 3, and Sawyers Bar Road. This includes
the cities of Klamath River, Hilt and Etna.
* When... through 10 PM PST this evening.
* Additional details... travel could be slow and difficult with
areas of snow-covered roads. Wet, untreated surfaces could
become icy as temperatures fall below freezing.
* View the hazard area in detail at
* slow down and allow extra time to reach your destination.
* Carry tire chains and be prepared for snow covered roads and
* See http://quickmap.Dot.CA.Gov for latest Road conditions.
* A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause travel difficulties.
Visit US at https://www.Weather.Gov/Medford
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Western Siskiyou County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 4:07 PM PST Feb. 20, 2019 – National Weather Service