... Wind Advisory remains in effect from noon today to 7 PM MST
* timing... gusty southwest winds to develop today after 12 noon
MST and continue through 700 PM MST.
* Winds... southwest 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 45 mph.
* Impacts... winds this strong can make driving difficult...
especially for high profile vehicles. Consider securing loose
belongings on your property
A Wind Advisory means that sustained winds of 30 to 39 mph... or
gusts from 40 to 57 mph... are expected. Additional weather
information is on the web at www.Weather.Gov/Flagstaff.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Eastern Mogollon Rim Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 2:45 AM MDT Apr. 24, 2017 – National Weather Service
Fire Weather Warning
Issued: 3:33 AM MDT Apr. 24, 2017 – National Weather Service
... Red flag warning remains in effect from 11 am this morning to
8 PM MST this evening for for strong winds and low relative
* affected areas... most of northeast Arizona along and north of
the eastern Mogollon Rim.
* 20 foot wind... southwest winds increasing to 20 to 30 mph with
gusts 35 to 45 mph from late morning through this evening.
* Relative humidity... 8 to 15 percent.
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring or are imminent. A combination of strong
winds and low relative humidities can contribute to extreme fire
Please notify field crews of this red flag warning.
Nearby Radar Stations
- Allan Lake Landing
- Babbit Winter
- Cibecue Creek
- Clay Springs
- Clints Well
- Coyote Basin Ranch
- Durfee Crossing
- Echinique Place
- Forest Lakes
- Happy Jack
- Horse Crossing
- Jones Crossing
- Kinder Crossing
- Little Spring
- Long Valley
- Lost Eden
- Lower Tillman
- Macks Crossing
- Mormon Crossing
- Mule Crossing
- Robinson Trail Crossing
- Roundy Crossing
- Schoens Crossing
- Show Low
- Stoneman Lake
- Turkey Crossing
- Victorine Crossing
- Wiggins Crossing