The Flood Warning continues for
the Saline River near Rye.
* From Tuesday evening until further notice... or until the warning is
* At 10:15 am Sunday the stage was 23.9 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by Tuesday before midnight and
continue to rise to near 28.0 feet by Friday morning. Additional rain
is forecast Tuesday night into Wednesday so please monitor future
forecasts for any updates.
* Impacts at 26.0 feet... County roads in eastern Bradley County flooded.
Move equipment and other property out of low lying areas of the
* Impacts at 28.0 feet... County roads in southwestern Drew and eastern
Bradley counties may be flooded. Some homes and Cabins may be
isolated by high water.
Fld observed forecast 6 am crest
location stg stg day time Mon Tue Wed crest time date
Rye 26 23.9 sun 10 am 24.2 25.0 26.6 28.0 06 am 03/02
Lat... Lon 3334 9206 3353 9205 3373 9210 3375 9197
3354 9193 3333 9192
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Cleveland Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 11:33 AM CST Feb. 25, 2018 – National Weather Service