The Flood Warning continues for
the White River at Clarendon.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:00 PM Saturday the stage was 26.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 30.0 feet by
Saturday... March 3rd.
* Impacts at 26.0 feet... river flows in many side channels and
creates islands between the river and sloughs and creeks. Flooding
of cropland and Timber is occurring. Portions of the National wildlife
Refuge downstream of Clarendon flooding.
* Impacts at 28.0 feet... flooding of cropland and Timber is occurring.
Roads to homes and Cabins in lower Maddox Bay area off Highway 146
south of Clarendon impassible.
* Impacts at 30.0 feet... Clarendon storm sewer should be closed to
keep river from backing up outflow pipe. Extensive flooding in the
Delta. Most cropland and Timber in bottoms are flooded. Much of the
National wildlife Refuge land downstream of Clarendon will be
Fld observed forecast 6 am crest
location stg stg day time sun Mon Tue crest time date
Lower White River
Clarendon 26 26.1 Sat 08 PM 26.5 27.5 28.2 30.0 06 am 03/03
Lat... Lon 3435 9119 3449 9132 3466 9139 3472 9129
3455 9120 3442 9108
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Arkansas Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:49 PM CST Feb. 24, 2018 – National Weather Service