The Flood Warning continues for
the White River at Clarendon.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:00 PM Thursday the stage was 29.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will slowly fall to a stage of 29.5 feet
by Saturday morning.
* Impacts at 30.0 feet... Clarendon storm sewer should be closed to
keep river from backing up outflow pipe. Extensive flooding in the
Delta. Most cropland and Timber in bottoms are flooded. Much of the
National wildlife Refuge land downstream of Clarendon will be
Fld observed forecast 6 am
location stg stg day time Fri Sat sun Mon Tue
Lower White River
Clarendon 26 29.8 Thu 07 PM 29.7 29.5 29.3 29.1 28.9
Lat... Lon 3435 9119 3449 9132 3466 9139 3472 9129
3455 9120 3442 9108
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Monroe Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:05 PM CDT May. 25, 2017 – National Weather Service