... Flood Warning extended until late Saturday night... the Flood Warning
the Tombigbee river near LeRoy
* from this evening until late Saturday night.
* At 8 am Tuesday the stage was 22.8 feet.
* No flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 24 feet.
* Forecast to rise above flood stage by this evening and continue to rise near
25.4 feet by Thursday early afternoon. The river will fall below flood stage
by Saturday night.
* At 24 feet... flooding of low lying farm and pasturelands begins. Cattle in
low lying areas should be moved to higher ground.
Lat... Lon 3160 8810 3160 8806 3149 8786 3114 8792
3114 8802 3149 8793
841 am CST Tue Dec 11 2018
... Flood Warning extended until late Friday night... the Flood Warning continues
the Tombigbee river near Coffeeville dam
* until late Friday night.
* At 7 am Tuesday the stage was 29.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 29 feet.
* The river will continue rising to near 30.7 feet by early Thursday morning.
The river will fall below flood stage Friday before midnight.
* At 29 feet... pastureland becomes flooded. Livestock should be moved to
higher ground. Old Ferry Road near the river begins to flood.
Lat... Lon 3231 8803 3232 8791 3178 8809 3160 8806
3160 8810 3178 8822
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Choctaw Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:41 AM CST Dec. 11, 2018 – National Weather Service