The National Weather Service in Huntsville al has issued a Flood
* from Thursday morning until Saturday evening.
* At 7 PM Wednesday the stage was 10.9 feet and rising.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by tomorrow morning and crest
near 17.0 feet by Friday morning. The river will fall below flood
stage by early Saturday afternoon.
* Impact... at 16.0 feet... flood waters affect mostly bottomland along
the river... including low lying farm and pasturelands.
* Flood history... this crest compares to a previous crest of 16.3 feet
on Dec 11 2018.
River flood observed 12am 6am 12pm 6pm crest
location stage stg day time Thu Thu Thu Thu stg day time
Paint Rock river
Woodville 15.0 10.9 Wed 7 PM 12.8 14.7 15.7 16.3 17.0 Fri 6 am
Lat... Lon 3491 8628 3489 8606 3442 8637 3450 8653
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Marshall Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 7:23 PM CST Jan. 23, 2019 – National Weather Service